Every day, businesses rely on massive amounts of real-time data to make decisions. This drives the need for innovative technology companies that take a different approach to addressing the explosion of data within the enterprise. Medina Capital makes growth equity investments in expansion-stage companies, focused on software-enabled technologies, which help enterprises secure, manage and analyze their data. This includes disruptive technology in the cybersecurity, cloud computing and big data sectors.
We invest in companies that offer software-enabled technologies in the Cybersecurity, Big Data Analytics, and Cloud Computing markets. Our ideal investments are looking for growth capital, strategic council and operational guidance. We look for growth-stage companies with market traction, proven technology and a customer base consisting of enterprises and government agencies.
A typical equity investment focuses on product innovation, sales and marketing expansion and acquisitions. We are lead investors and consider partnerships with value-added investors on larger equity opportunities.
At Medina Capital, we believe great companies are found all over the world. We help our portfolio companies expand their reach and market share in the United States, Latin America and Europe.
- Software-enabled technologies
- Innovative technology solutions with proven market opportunity
- Market traction with enterprise customers and government agencies
- Proven executive management teams
- Product or service enhancements
- Sales and marketing expansion
- International growth
- North America
- Businesses in Europe and Latin America looking to expand in North America